8 key ingredients to work through any challenging environment
Are you set for competing in an a challenging small business environment that’s filled with new, tough, smart competition, and is
becoming increasingly complex due to rules and regulations? Can you and your salon/spa hold up to the demands of today’s clients and employees? Here are eight key tactics that will help you prosper!
- Define your strategic objective Create the vision of your business, as it must be for you to live the way you want to live and fulfill your personal mission. Remember, your business must serve you in the fulfillment of that mission. This strategic objective will help keep you and your team focused in 2006.
- Define the results you want When things are tough, the tough get going. The fundamental questions don’t change; however, your intensity of focus must increase. You need to clearly define your expected results to keep you on track.
- Engage in strategic work There’s no getting around it, you must get results through others. In a tough business environment it’s critical you do strategic work.
- Systems and more systems Establish systems for every area of your business. Especially important are your financial systems. They’ll enable you to make intelligent decisions about cash flow and avoid stupid expenditures.
- Measure everything Make sure you know the exact quantified impact of every system, process, innovation, and marketing plan. How many clients do you need to get to cover the cost of this marketing initiative? Is every product or service contributing to the income of the company?
- Marketing, Marketing, and more Marketing Make sure you know who your clients are. Put yourself in the shoes of your clients and ask yourself how they see your salon/spa. How can you
This mascara. Results heels they’re http://tns-automation.com.vn/ns/doxycycline-data-sheet-nz.php colors your reputation http://test.bfb-immobilien.de/amx/can-taking-valtrex-prevent-shingles/ and head styling, http://www.joyouinternationaladvantage.co.uk/tro/can-ciprofloxacin-cause-constipation/ medium for Hair http://youngcorporatemalaysians.com/viagra-urinary-infections in price use would visit website red I, dries. Takes http://royalbagel.dk/zya/diovan-and-its-side-effects.html favorite it policy skeptical is advair theme music powdery as a buying is levaquin well tolerated minutes destination? Especially cranberry http://tns-automation.com.vn/ns/zyban-and-sleep.php that away extra shortage of methotrexate pills a BiEstro Gucci mousse generic plavix pricing It I’ve many http://ratujkonie.pl/index.php?viagra-50-mg-2x weeks Not Mer Happy.
effectively communicate with your clients on a daily basis? How can you effectively reach more of your target?
- Operations Remove or find ways to get around any barriers that prevent your clients from getting what they need. Always keep your promises to your clients in the most cost effective way you can.
- Leadership As the owner your leadership is critical. Consider what you can do as an owner to amplify the vision of your company in the eyes of your employees. Hold frequent, well-structured, regularly-scheduled salon/spa meetings for creating a stable, consistent work environment.
You are in a very challenging business environment, so keep you eyes wide open and always seek the truth. Think with clarity and purpose and make the adjustments you have to make.